July 19, 2007
Family Fun Night
We have started a new tradition in the Linebarger house. Every other Wednesday is now Family FUN night. Josh and I each wrote down some fun ideas and then put them into our Family Fun Night Box. Now every other week, we are going to pick an idea out of the box and spend the whole night together as a family. Last night we picked the Splash Pad in Anthem. Gracelyn had a great time playing in the water. Overall, our first family night was a BIG success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Morgan, this page is darling! Way to go on starting your traditions! You guys are such a cute little family! And that is so fun that you had a toes painting party! I can't wait to do that! So we got Eden's ears pierced!!! THey are so cute! I'm putting some pictures up on my blog later today so you'll have to check it out!
Morgan!!! This page is adorable. I miss you guys so much. But your blog makes me feel better!!!! I'm so proud of your digi-scrappin!! AND YAY for Family Fun night!!!!!!
Post a Comment