October 26, 2012

Fall is Here!

My favorite season of the year has arrived! We have been enjoying every moment of the beautiful fall weather. The changing leaves, the pumpkin patch and all the fun fall activities that go along with them! I'm not even sure where the month of October went because we were just so busy enjoying it! Here are some highlights of the past month! 

A drive up the canyon with Nana and Papa to see the gorgeous fall colors!
 A day at the pumpkin patch with Nana and Papa and some best friends from Phoenix!
Our cousins came up to join us for the Pumpkin Walk!
And of course, carving pumpkins!
It's been a FUN and BUSY fall, but we have truly enjoyed it all! So now, I think I speak for our whole family when I say....bring on the SNOW! We are ready for winter and all the fun that will bring next!

No comments: