It's official...we have a FIRST grader! Gracelyn was so excited to start
first grade this year. She could not wait to take her lunch and eat at
school. Not to mention the fact that now she gets to have 2 recesses and
play on the "big kid" playground! As hard as it is to think about her
being gone all day, it is exciting to watch her grow up and mature into a
beautiful young lady! We are so excited that Gracelyn was accepted into
the Spanish Immersion program this year, meaning that from now until
6th grade, she will spend half her school day with a teacher speaking
English, and half of her day with a teacher speaking only Spanish! She
will learn math, science, and social studies completely in Spanish. I
can't wait to see how this will challenge her and enrich her school experience. I really believe it will
give her a gift that she will be able to use to love and minister to
people in the future. I'm so excited to see how God will use this in her
life. We could not be more proud of our precious oldest daughter!
September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats so awesome about the class;) Her and I will have to speak some Spanish when I visit! Ha! She is gettng so big;)
Post a Comment