The other night, the kids and I had some fun on the
trampoline while Daddy mowed the backyard. The kids were playing so cute
with each other and luckily I had a thought to run in and grab my
camera! Isn't it true that you always end up getting the best photos of
your kids during those UNPLANNED moments, with tousled hair, clothes
that are dirty from being played in all day, and dinner crumbs still
left on their faces? They were just being their darling little selves
and their smiles really reflect that. I love that I was able to catch their sweet interactions. These three little kids sure do love each other a whole lot!
June 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! Those are adorable and VERY special photos. Great job capturing those!!
Candid photos are the best!! I love all these;) I really need to see these kiddos (and you) SOON!
Wow! My mouth dropped to floor when I heard Josh was mowing the lawn!! ; ) Cute Pics!!
Post a Comment