February 25, 2012
A New 'do for Addie!
We took the girls in for a much needed haircut. I planned to get little trims for both of them, but at the last minute I decided to let Addison get more hair cut, after she told me several times that she wanted short hair. I'm pretty sure she wanted a short hair-do because Gracelyn was insisting that she wanted to keep her own hair long. Addison is all about doing the OPPOSITE of Gracelyn these days. She's definitely trying to create her own identity. So, I figured that letting her make the decision about her hair would be good for her. As soon as her long blonde locks hit the floor, I had an instant moment of regret! However, the final result just makes me smile! She looks so cute and she LOVES her new 'do! Her smile says it all.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! You are such a good Mama for letting her get it cut how she wants;) I know its hard though to see their hair get cut off! She looks ADORABLE!!
She does look so cute! She's such an individual. I love it.
Love that pink ruffly cardigan too!
Post a Comment