The girls were very excited to get dressed up and go!

We met up with some of our great friends.
We made beautiful crowns and adorned them with flowers and jewels.
We met and took pictures with princess "look-a-likes".
And just when we thought we had all the fun we could handle, we topped the night off with some ice cream!
We had a royal time! :)

4 comments:
Ok...now I am SO bummed that we didn't go! Next time for sure:) Addison looks so grown up in that princess dress!
WOW!!!! I now know that I have the prettiest granddaughters in the WHOLE wide world!!!!
PaPa
That is so super random and fun at the same time!! A Princess night at Chickfil-A! Who knew?!! hahahah!!!
I can't believe how big your little girls are!!!!! So darling. I haven't seen Addison since she was a tiny baby! Can't wait for Christmas :)
Post a Comment