We had the chance to head up north before Christmas break was over and spend some time in the cooler weather. There was even enough snow for some sledding and snow angels. Gracelyn decided that she was not really the sledding type (hopefully next year), but she did have a great time playing in the snow and making her own snow angel. She even specifically asked me to take a picture of her snow angel "and put it on the blog". And if you ask me, it's a pretty great one too! Addison enjoyed the snow for a little while, but then decided that she'd rather spend the afternoon bundled up and asleep in her carseat. I'm so glad we got to go. It made it feel a bit more like Christmas break....even though we were just there for a day. Hopefully we'll get to take a trip up to Utah before all the snow melts for some more winter fun!
What cute picture in the snow!! Your girls are getting so big. I think it is nice that you pack the Bumbo so u can get some sitting up pictures but I think you really do it because you feed her in it.?
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
6 comments:
How fun! I love how the bumbo goes everywhere with Addison:)
Oh, that looks so fun! We're headed up there in a couple of weeks!
love the bumbo
The bumbo just might be one of the greatest baby inventions yet! :)
Haha I thought the same thing about the Bumbo. It's like Addie's little companion. Such great photos. So glad you got to see some snow.
What cute picture in the snow!! Your girls are getting so big. I think it is nice that you pack the Bumbo so u can get some sitting up pictures but I think you really do it because you feed her in it.?
Love ya Ashley
Post a Comment