October 23, 2009

Princess Pumpkins

Josh and I both got to take the day off from work today, so we decided to make it a much needed family fun day! It started out with a trip to the Anthem park. We played on the playground, rode the train, fed the ducks, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Then we headed over to the wonderful Anthem outlets for lunch and a little shopping. Later this afternoon, after some much needed naps, we headed out to find our perfect pumpkins! We love this time of year and all the fun fall activities that go with it. Pumpkin carving is a must for our family, and this year was no different. Once we found a pumpkin for each member in our family, we headed back home to start carving! Poor Daddy, with a house full of girls, he ended up carving 2 princess pumpkins...but he's such a trooper and did such a great job. Can you tell what they are?? Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella's glass slipper. Gracelyn could not have been more excited about them! I'm just especially thankful for my family today. We had such a great time...just the four of us!

4 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I love Addison's mini pumpkin:) So cute!

Brittney said...

What adorable pumpkins!!! What a good daddy!

Marcistar said...

Good job Josh!! You're such a trooper! You know Christian's gonna be doing stuff like that too! You guys are too cute Morgan! I'm a little jealous of the family time!! I can't wait for that!

russandkatie said...

wow those are some pretty impressive pumpkins, way to go Josh!