May 12, 2008

Weekend Getaway in Paradise

We LOVE San Diego! If we ever got the chance to move there...we would in a heartbeat! And after 3 long hard weeks of sickness, and work, and school...Josh and I decided that our family needed a little getaway with just the 3 of us! So we packed up and headed to San Diego. We had such a great weekend! Everything fell into place perfectly and we were able to just focus on being a happy little family without the stresses and worries of everyday life. Gracelyn was so great and she had so much fun. There seemed to be a theme for the weekend. Everything we encountered was BIG! And Gracelyn could just not get enough of all that San Diego had to offer her. Here are some of the highlights...

The BIG Ocean























BIG Pizza
























BIG Characters
























BIG Whales
























BIG fish in our hotel
























And tiny seashells....not everything could be big!























PS- I was there too. I just happened to be the one taking all the pictures :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I was thinkin' of you on Mother's Day wondering if you were at Sea World or the beach!! I miss you guys. Gracelyn could not be cuter!

Menlove Family said...

She is soooo cute! My sister-in law and her family were there the same time you were! Crazy! How fun, we love vacations...you'd think we'd make it back to AZ soon huh!!

Susan said...

Hi Morgan. I found your blog from the link on Michelle's blog. Just wanted to say hello! Your little girl a SO cute. She looks like a ball of fun!!