September 9, 2007
Gracie and Her Puppy
These pictures of Gracelyn and Tyson make me laugh. They are very accurate in portraying Gracelyn's love for Tyson. She is constantly sneaking snacks to him and laying down on him to go "Night Night". Tyson is not always as interested in her....in fact I think he's quite jealous of her, but he is very good at putting up with her cuddles. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is just so sweet--I love it! Those pictures of Gracie and your puppy are wonderful. It was so exciting to see how you used the kit!
Morgan this is just ADORABLE! Another amazing page!! When I snapped these pictures of Tyson and Gracie I was so happy!! They are so funny. She loves to play "Night Night" and doing it with Tyson was hilarious.
I love the title and the fun bright colors. This kit is awesome, huh!! :)
xoxo
B
Post a Comment